Friday, October 12

Egg Bhurji

Egg bhurji is my favorite dish. There r lot of ways in doing it.This is bit different with spinach and capsicum in it. Try it out ......then !

Ingredients
Serves 3 Person

Egg -4
Milk -1/8 Cup
{Beat both together and keep aside}
Green Chilly -3
Ginger -1 inch
Palak (Spinach) -Finely chopped 1/2 cup
Onion -1 Big{Finely Chopped}
Capsicum -1/4 {Finely Chopped}

Method
Heat a pan. Pour 2 spoon olive oil to it. Add the following seasonings to it.
Mustard -1/8 spoon
Jeera -1/8 Spoon
Curry Leaves -5
Next add onions, capsicum, palak(spinach), ginger to it. Fry till they all blend together. Add salt and beaten egg milk mixture to it. Reduce the flame to medium. Keep stirring till it cooks well. Serve hot with roti or chapati or rice.

2 comments:

Mansi said...

we make this all the time...simple and nice variation to omelettes:) I loved your idea of adding spinach to it, but I don't think my husband would approve:)

Priya Vijai said...

Yeah, When I added little first time my H (who is very particular about food) had without complaints.
Then I told him about my swap of Spinach.